Friday, March 19, 2010

I don't want to love you anymore...


I start to feel that love you is wrong...
I trying to forget you..
but always got something let me think about you..
why you don't move away from my heart..???
I very hate you!!!!
When everytime i said that but i cannot do it..
I hate YOU!!!
but why the more i hate you, the more i care about you..!!!
But..
no matter what happen..
You forever also won't love me..
I very sure about it..
Since that day i felt in love on you...
I don't want to cry...
If i cry it means i give up already...
I want to give up you..
But my heart won't allow me...
WHY????
WHY???
WHY I CANNOT HATE YOU?
WHY MUST I LOVE YOU??
why?
Why got so many "WHY" in my heart..
i keep you it my heart..
but always you will come out....
Did i do anything wrong?
I don't want to love you anymore..
You must be happy forever in your life...
And i will be very happy...

I think I don't want to think about you anymore..
I promise to myself that i can do it...
I must already give up you!




1 comment:

W4nt 2 S3arcH..?

M¥ f4c3booK..