Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mr Right

Is that a ridiculous thing I ever mention?!
Yes...
I think...
Mr. Right??
What is Mr Right?
Just a "right" word? Erm...Or just his sir name is right and everyone call him mr..
No...
What actually Mr Right is?
Do u ever believe that??
Did they really exist? 
Erm...
I don't believe it....
But....
Sometimes we must believe something is happening around us....
Something like we cannot predict for...
like tsunami?earthquake?tornado?(NO! it might true but just ignore it)
Something like faith to be together as friends,family members and lovers....
I don't believe about those crap about Mr.Right,Dream guy..
But it just a weird story of mine...
Where they come from?
Answer:EARTH*_*
Of course, they come from earth if not where they are?
This question came to my mind for a few days...
But I don't think I can find a answer too...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

W4nt 2 S3arcH..?

M¥ f4c3booK..