Saturday, October 30, 2010

Exam finish d....

Finally examination is completely finish d....
I very tired....
Everyday study! study!
Now can spend some time on sleeping,watch movies and doing my project...

I'm tired la....
First day are Malay and history paper 2....
I read history almost crazy....Everything must memories and read until very tired....
I almost give up to study....
But never mine...
Give up is not the way to learn....but give up is the way you escape from suffering...

Second day are English and Physic paper 2...
I do physic and read english....
But luckily I read [fruitcake special] 
It come out on the question....haha..^ _^


Third day are Mathematics and Chemistry paper 2....
I read for chemistry only...
But I answered all the question...!haha...^_^( for mathematics)


Fourth day is Additional Mathematics paper2....
Damn suffered!
I do all the add math question....
And the next day...
My eyes like a panda which did not sleep for 3days...(joking..)


Fifth day are biology and civics...
I read the whole book for biology but not civics...haha..
But at last before the exam...
I read civics..and answered all the question...


The next week is more better....
Sixth day are Malay,English and Mathematics paper1
My hand almost half dead....


Seventh day are Additional Mathematics and Moral....
I memories all the moral and add math...
Haiz....half dead also...

Eighth day are physic and history paper1...
I forgotten everything about history d...
But I still remember a bit....
haha...


The last day are Chemistry and Biology....
I read everything again....


After the day ends...
I feel very relief but....
My teachers suddenly ask us to pass up our moral project...!
Ahhhhhhhh....[I haven't completely yet...]
Now rushing to pass up...haha..^_^
Bye bye....









  This is f(x) girl korean band....
My favourite group!!!
































This is amber! 
My favourite idol no.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

W4nt 2 S3arcH..?

M¥ f4c3booK..